Snapchat is a fun way to communicate with friends and followers. There is a very easy way to share links. Share your
I know there are many features in Snapchat you may be wondering how to use. This is one I get asked about most. I will take you
Add a link to your snapchat story
- Open your snapchat to start your story (picture or video). I decided to take a photo of my bookshelf.
- Once you finish taking your picture or video you can add filters or text (if desired).
- Click on the paperclip to process the link you want to share with your followers.
- Once you click on the paperclip you will see the below screen. This is where you can place the link you want to share. (I’m using my blog address as an example).
- Once you enter the web address and click Go (in blue on the keypad). It will show you what the link will look like for the viewers.
- If the link looks good you can click on the blue button. At the bottom that says ‘Attach to Snap,’ and it will add the link to the selected story (picture or video).
- So, you will see the paperclip is inside a white circle to confirm your link is attached.
- Your follower will see a small white arrowhead at the bottom of the snap. If they swipe up on it the attached link will pop up for them. (see the example of the arrowhead below)
So, I will include a video with step by step instructions that should help in case that might help you better. I hope this was easy to understand and if you have any other questions please leave a comment.
Please subscribe to my channel for more videos like this one.